Ducted Vacuum Replacements & Installs – Why Hills Vacuum Systems Should Be at the Top Of Your List
Are you building a new home and looking for a powerful ducted vacuum solution?
Or do you already have a ducted vacuum system installed but it no longer works?
Hills Ducted Vacuum systems are reliable affordable and a convenient vacuuming solution – Here’s Why …
Any model Hills Ducted Vacuum system is compatible with existing pipes as well as (and all other parts of the system). All Ducted vacuum systems use a standard 50mm PVC pipe which is used to connect the motor unit to the outlets where you plugin your hose in your home.
When it comes time to upgrade your existing ducted vacuum system or perhaps you wish to replace your existing ducted vacuum motor unit, the existing pipework and low voltage wiring can all be utilised and connected to the new unit.
In certain cases, some reconfiguration of the the pipe which enters the vacuum motor unit may be required as various models of ducted vacuum will vary in height and diameter.
Ducted Vacuum Replacements –
If you are replacing an old Hills Ducted Vacuum system with a new Hills 1600 Vacuum unit, the pipework and power unit mounting plate can in almost all cases be re-used with no modifications required. If pipework has been damaged, then of course this will need to be replaced for any new unit to operate.
Hills Ducted Vacuum Replacement Motor units –
Hills 1600 Ducted Vacuum Replacement Motors are supplied in complete durable housing as pictured above, with the dust bucket attached and
- Scalable design to suit homes, offices and business of varying sizes
- Suitable for DIY installation with no loss of warranty.
- Supplied with all mounting hardware.
- Supplied with a free utility/garage vacuum point (located on side of the unit)
- Bagless operation and supplied with 1 complimentary pleated filter
- Cyclonic operation
- Aesthetic design
- Powerful 240VAC 1600W motor
- High Efficiency Particle Air (HEPA) Filtration
- 16 litre dust collection bucket with integral carry handles
- Low noise – 69 dB • Thermal & c/breaker motor overload protection
- Internal & external muffler supplied standard
- 800 Hours min operation
As you can see, a new Hills Vac ducted vacuum motor is compatible with existing vacuum pipes and will also work with all of your existing 32mm vacuum cleaning attachments and tools
There is no reason to put up with an old worn out ducted vacuum system any longer, upgrade to a new Hills vacuum and experience the powerful suction for yourself!
Please feel free to Contact Us should you require further assistance