Hills Reliance XRpro 176 Alarm Panel with enclosure
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The XRpro 176 is the next generation in Reliance panels:
• Compatible with existing Reliance equipment
• NBN ready and backwards compatible with existing Reliance equipment.
• Built in IP communication – A dual SIM 4G/Wi-Fi module adds 4G cellular communication capabilities, allowing alarm reporting and remote connections over the 4G mobile network via UltraSync. The module is supplied with SIM cards installed and will include ongoing subscription costs.
• True monitored path via UltaSync™
• Data stored on panel
• Encrypted connections
• Z-wave® compatible – Camera integration is made easy with native IP camera support and because its z-wave compatible, the XRpro facilitates automation of lights, door locks and heating control. It’s compatible with a variety of touch screens, like the new XR Touch, which offers easy to understand graphic icons and at-a-glance visibility, or end-users can extend the programming and interactive capabilities with the UltraSync+ mobile application. With the app, users can manage their Reliance security system in real time and from any location using cloud-based technology, including view live video and event-triggered recorded clips and arm and check if doors and windows are open.
- 16 on board zones (8 with zone-doubling enabled)
- Expandable to a maximum 176 zones (combination of hardwired and/or wireless)
- 8 individual areas/partitions
- Up to 256 user PIN codes (4 digit)
- Maximum 24 codepads
- Onboard IP Reporting/LAN
- Onboard Wireless Receiver
- Cellular Radio (3G+4G)
- Smart App Support
Suitable for a variety of applications such as residential, multi-storey, retail, aged care and more, the Reliance range offers end users an easy to manage system that can be expanded and customised.
Why Not also consider the Hills XRpro Kit for an easy to use and operate complete security solution.
NOTE: Backup Battery and Plug Pack NOT INCLUDED**
|Dimensions||50 × 40 × 1 cm|