Use of Website
While the Website, its content and any of the information on it (together “the Content”) is published in good faith, HomeSecurityOnline Ltd makes no warranty or representation about the Content including as to it being free of errors or omissions, complete or correct. HomeSecurityOnline Ltd excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of the Content. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by HomeSecurityOnline Ltd is, to the extent permitted by law, limited as provided under Section 68A of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
HomeSecurityOnline Ltd c will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of use of the Content, including loss of business profits.
HomeSecurityOnline Ltd reserves the right to change, amend or delete the Content from time to time and without notice.
HomeSecurityOnline Ltd obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. Nothing on the Website should be construed to alter or form part of such agreement.
Copyright in the Content, including but not to limited to text, photographs, images, pictures, music, audio, audiovisual and any other work provided by HomeSecurityOnline Ltd belongs to HomeSecurityOnline Ltd or its licensors.
Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion or reproduction of the Content without the express permission of the copyright holder, whether HomeSecurityOnline Ltd the original author or another entity, is prohibited except for printing and storage for personal use or other specific use permitted under copyright law.
Permission to use the Content may be obtained by contacting HomeSecurityOnline Ltd. Note that permission to use the Content may be refused by HomeSecurityOnline Ltd in its sole discretion.
Trade marks & Intellectual Property
Rights to the trade marks, logos and product names appearing on the Website belong to HomeSecurityOnline Ltd or to other entities. The use of any trade marks, logos and product names without permission from HomeSecurityOnline Ltd or the right holder is prohibited, except for specific use permitted under trade mark law or other laws. You are requested to contact HomeSecurityOnline Ltd before making use of any trade marks, logos or product names appearing on the Website.
Linking to the Website
Prior approval must be obtained from HomeSecurityOnline Ltd to link to the Website. Approval to link to the Website will be refused if any of the following is or is suspected to be the case:
- if the website linking to the Website is defamatory to HomeSecurityOnline Ltd, its officers or employees;
- if the website linking to the Website contains content that may damage the goodwill and reputation of HomeSecurityOnline Ltd;
- if the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Website;
- if the link is presented in a manner that suggests a collaborative or cooperative relationship between the website and HomeSecurityOnline Ltd or that HomeSecurityOnline Ltd certifies or supports the website on which the link appears; or
- if the link is considered by HomeSecurityOnline Ltd to be inappropriate for any other reason.
If approval is given by HomeSecurityOnline Ltd to another website operation to link to the Website then the website operation must comply with the following:
- may link but not replicate the Content without HomeSecurityOnline Ltd consent;
- must not create a browser or border environment around the Content without HomeSecurityOnlines Ltd consent;
- must not imply that HomeSecurityOnline Ltd is endorsing it or its products or services without HomeSecurityOnline Ltd consent;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with HomeSecurityOnline Ltd;
- must not present false, misleading or disparaging information about HomeSecurityOnlines Ltd products or services;
- must not use HomeSecurityOnline Ltd trade marks without permission from HomeSecurityOnline Ltd; and
- must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
HomeSecurityOnline Ltd may at any time require removal of any link to the Website even if approval has previously been granted.
Submission of suggestions and ideas
In respect of suggestions and ideas received by HomeSecurityOnline Ltd, HomeSecurityOnline Ltd assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality or to study, evaluate or utilize the suggestions or ideas. HomeSecurityOnlines Ltd reserves the right to freely use, at its discretion, the suggestions and ideas submitted.
Any questions or comments regarding the Website or the Content may be forwarded to email@example.com